Your lucky day - we're actively searching for new members to join our team in Salmon Arm BC!
Shipping & Receiving - Warehouse Lead
We want you to be an indispensable part of our SNOWBIKE startup!
C3 Powersports, based in Salmon Arm BC, is a recognized leader in niche powersports fields. Since 2009 we’ve been busy innovating and developing projects like unrivaled carbon fiber snowmobiles and SyncroDrive, the Yeti SnowMX snowbike, and now a growing lineup of offroad accessories with a snowbike focus.
As we grow we are seeking another top-notch member to join our small team. It’s a unique opportunity to have a meaningful and engaging role in an exciting field. We really need a great person because the better you support day to day operations and keep C3 ticking, the more that frees us up to keep innovating.
Our ideal candidate is like us - someone with a hardworking entrepreneurial spirit who is not satisfied with the status quo; driven by impact and growth rather than solely by paychecks. We’re stoked because we have the perks of
- Live and play in the beautiful Shuswap + Okanagan region
- Work with SNOWBIKES and dirtbikes (we’d call it a dream job!)
- Be a valued part of an energetic small team with real say + responsibility and as much flexibility as you need, rather than a cog in a big rigid corporate machine
- And yes - part of the job includes going riding in the backcountry occasionally!
As part of a growing start-up, you would be contributing at a high level in a wide range of activities -
List of possible tasks:
- Manage daily orders, ingoing and outgoing
- Accurately fill, build, package and ship orders in a timely manner
- Compare and print shipping labels, prioritizing accuracy and customer satisfaction along with cost-effectiveness
- Receive incoming shipments and put into inventory
- Maintain inventory levels, decide when and what for new stock orders
- Lead / participate in annual inventory count
- Assembly of our parts and kits (typically very basic, but can be expanded to more advanced fabrication depending on your skill level)
- Work closely with bookkeeping, leveraging our softwares and maintaining an organized "paperwork trail"
- Organize and optimize work stations
- Help improve/implement strategies that assist with operational efficiencies related to order execution
- Helping foster a safe and supportive workplace culture
- Helping clean the shop; building and grounds maintenance / improvement (new shop)
- Identifying & implementing opportunities for continuous improvement wherever possible
- Contribute to team efforts and completes other duties as required
You’ll join us as an equal contributor, taking ownership as the "head of your department". Here are some of those strengths that our ideal candidate possesses -
- Eager to learn and grow, ambitious
- Collaborative, clear communication, transparency
- Unselfish, conscientious. Integrity and dependability
- Fast-paced yet thorough, strive for utmost quality, high skill and accuracy
- Intelligent, well-rounded. Vision for success, takes ownership of goals. Quick to learn from mistakes
Compensation will be dependent on the value you add to us - once you prove yourself and your work translates into growth for the company, there is room for rapid increases.
- Experience in a fast-paced Shipping and Receiving environment
- Familiar with technical aspects of behind-the-scenes “systems” ie: experience with ERP softwares and can learn and excel at ours. Comfortable with minutiae of SKUs/part numbers, BOMs, SOs, Invoices, POs, account statements…
- Strong attention to detail both written and spoken
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Forklift Certification a bonus
Thanks for reading! If you’re a good fit we’d love to hear from you! Please send a concise cover letter and your resume to Apply@c3powersports.com, and we could arrange a call/meeting.