Your lucky day - we're actively searching for new members to join our team in Salmon Arm BC!
Operations / Customer Experience Lead
We want you to be an indispensable part of our SNOWBIKE startup!
C3 Powersports, based in Salmon Arm BC, is a recognized leader in niche powersports fields. Since 2009 we’ve been busy innovating and developing projects like unrivaled carbon fiber snowmobiles and SyncroDrive, the Yeti SnowMX snowbike, and now a growing lineup of offroad accessories with a snowbike focus.
As we grow we are seeking another top-notch member to join our small team. It’s a unique opportunity to have a meaningful and engaging role in an exciting field. Really need a great person because we want you to grow into the General Manager in short order, leading a few other staff on the business side overseeing operations, admin, and growth - which frees me up to keep innovating.
Our ideal candidate is like us - someone with a hardworking entrepreneurial spirit who is not satisfied with the status quo; driven by impact and growth rather than solely by paychecks. We’re stoked because we have the perks of
- Live and play in the beautiful Shuswap + Okanagan region
- Work with SNOWBIKES and dirtbikes (we’d call it a dream job!)
- Be a valued part of an energetic small team with real say + responsibility and as much flexibility as you need, rather than a cog in a big rigid corporate machine
- And yes - part of the job includes going riding in the backcountry!
As part of a growing start-up, you would be contributing at a high level in a wide range of activities (list at the end). You’ll join us as an equal contributor; we’ll each invest our energy into our passions. Here are some of those strengths that our ideal candidate possesses -
- Eager to learn and grow, ambitious, comfortable driving change
- Collaborative, unselfish, conscientious. Integrity and dependability
- Fast-paced yet thorough, strive for utmost quality, high skill and accuracy in all undertakings
- Intelligent, well-rounded. Vision for success, takes ownership of goals
Experience and/or a degree/certification in related areas would both be considered assets but are not a requirement.
Compensation will be dependent on the value you add to us - once you prove yourself and your work translates into growth for the company, there is room for rapid increases.
Thanks for reading! If you’re a good fit we’d love to hear from you! Please send a concise cover letter and your resume to email@example.com, and we could arrange a call/meeting.
List of possible tasks:
Customer Service + Sales + Business Development:
- Customer service - assist with questions & orders via phone + email, resolve issues
- Sales calls - sign up new dealerships. Maintain and grow relationships with existing dealers
- Lead marketing efforts - ads? What to pursue? Make content & maximize impact
- Help us penetrate the more competitive summer riding markets
- Help update and maintain the website
- Manage day-to-day activities of a growing business
- Proficiently in leverage ERP software to manage SKUs and ensure all this runs smoothly
- Help improve/implement strategies that assist with bookkeeping and accounting
- Optimize day-to-day workflows like order fulfillment
- Help manage inventory and purchase new stock
- During peak season help fulfill orders - packing & shipping, receiving & organizing
- Assembly of our parts and kits (typically very basic)
- Helping clean the shop; building and grounds maintenance / improvement (new shop)
- Helping foster a safe and supportive workplace culture
- Identifying & implementing opportunities for continuous improvement wherever possible