On KTM, Husqvarna, and GASGAS bikes, the best way to ensure 100% snow evacuation is to disassemble and remove every piece of the inner airbox (and install a Snowbike Air Intake). But, then how do you re-mount the plastics' side panels? Answer: the C3 Airbox Delete Bracket!
Simple - when you take out the summer intake boot, also take out the front part of the airbox that it was mounted to (don't have to cut anything!). Put this in its place, and press in the OEM grommet - you've now relocated the side panel mount. Vitally, now you can also take out the inner rear fender, which acts as the back and bottom of the airbox, so there's nowhere snow could collect even if it wanted to.
No more cutting plastics required
- A more open airbox is conducive to COLD intake air
- Intake air sensor is one of the correction tables in the ECU: colder air = denser air = more air, more fuel, more power!
- This is especially true on snowbikes with enclosures that build heat in the whole "engine bay"
- With our proprietary MOUNTAIN MAP ECU datalogger setup, we sometimes see intake air temps over 30° higher than ambient on closed-in bikes, so it's definitely not insignificant
- Machined aluminum for a precise fit
- CPIN1106 fits 2016-22 KTM (2017-23 EXC) and 2021-23 GASGAS. CPIN1107 fits 2016-22 Husqvarna (2017-23 FE)
FAQ: do you have this part for Yamaha/Honda/Kawasaki/etc? A: No, the airbox and/or side panel configuration on your bike is different, so this part is not needed.
FAQ: how about 350 or 2-strokes? A: Yes the airbox+subframe is shared with the 450 in most cases we are aware of, so you can get the bracket that corresponds to the appropriate frame generation (not necessarily the same model year). You can check the KTM parts fiches to do your own research if you are unsure.
FAQ: when will the 2023 SXF bracket be ready? A: Done! (low stock, possible 1-2 week shipping delay on your order) Still waiting to confirm the Husky style, sorry for any inconvenience.
This product might be at a location near you! Click to see full Dealer page.