Z - test dealer page
We constantly strive to be the best at supporting customers to build the best snowbikes! You, our valued dealers, are an important piece of that equation, and are appreciated.
I hope you are able to find everything you need in the dropdowns below.
Here's our contact info again if you couldn't find the answer you needed here, or otherwise need to get a hold of us for any reason!
•Product support, website/portal help, general inquiries: email@example.com (Jarid, Ty, Kevin)
•Billing inquiries including accounts payable & receivable, shipping & tracking updates: firstname.lastname@example.org
•Phone: (250) 833-3538 (we do our best to answer this whenever we're able, but the official hours are 9-5 Pacific time)
Dealer Agreement including pricing overviews
This is the main document - your "bible". Please skim it all and review anything that applies to you, if you haven't already.
Scroll down to the last two pages for price levels for all our products and brands.
PLACE AN ORDER
To access the Online Catalogue Portal, click the link that matches the currency of your account with us. Also note the detailed how-to guide and video below.
CANADIAN DEALER PORTAL (CAD) - c3powersports.xoro.one//Portal...
US / INTERNATIONAL DEALER PORTAL (USD) - c3powersports.xoro.one//Portal...
Online Catalog Portal (Xoro) (recommended)
Website, with deposit<
- See your dealer actual cost on each product
- Easy access to previous invoices and history
- Access to EVERY kit, adapter, individual spare part, etc etc
- No deposit required to place an order
- Don't have to learn the online catalog portal
Workflow in a nutshell
- Build your cart on C3Powersports.com, or use your old invoices to find the correct SKU of the item you want
- Paste each item into the Add by SKU button in the online catalogue portal (LINKS ABOVE, and check the ONLINE CATALOGUE PORTAL GUIDE on this page too) and input quantity. Repeat until done, Submit order.
- Order is in our system and 100% good to go, we will run your card and ship it when it is ready
Workflow in a nutshell
- Build your cart on C3Powersports.com
- Check out normally, using the DISCOUNT CODE: DEPOSITFORDEALERWEBSITEORDER-0, you will have to put in your credit card for 10% of the order retail value plus an estimate of the shipping cost.
- Order is in our system. NOW we will apply the dealer pricing. You may request a copy of the revised sales order. We will run your card for the remainder and ship the order when it's ready.
Online Catalogue Portal guide
Online Catalogue Portal Walkthrough Video
Dealer SNOWCHECK Info
Note, Yeti Snowchecks please read the below instead. Snowcheck season! Whether the customer is placing the order on our site and delivering it to you (and buying it through you), or you are the one entering the order on behalf of the customer, the workflow is essentially the same - go to c3powersports.com/pages/snowcheck2021-dealership, build the cart, use the appropriate promo code, check out, square up later. Everything that is listed on that page also applies to you! Check out the steps, the FAQs, and the video guides.
Nonetheless, here's some other questions you may have or things you should know!
I make Snowcheck orders through the Retail Website, not the Portal?
That's right! Snowcheck orders are the one exception where dealers DO make orders on the C3powersports.com retail website. This is because we can use the discount codes for a blanket 75% discount, not the variable product-by-product, level-by-level margins. We square up after an order comes through.
Do I still get my normal margins on top of snowcheck promo?
Yes! No surprises there.
Can I get the Snowcheck deals for my floor stock?
We ask that you place snowcheck orders only for:
- Pre-sold customer builds, or
- bikes that you are fully building up as demo units or to sell from the floor, or
- your own personal bikes
Dealer SNOWCHECK Info for Yeti SnowMX Dealers
As you know, Yeti SnowMX Snowcheck orders include $400 CAD / $350 USD free C3 Yeti-Bucks with each order!
Redeeming the Bucks is simple. There's three main scenarios:
- The customer can handle it all, browsing and choosing all their products themselves
- You can do it on behalf of the customer, maybe you sit down together or they just send you a list of what they want
- Or there is no customer (you Snowchecked the Yetis for floor), and you spend the Bucks however you want
Either way, the workflow is the same! Either you or the customer goes to c3powersports.com/pages/snowcheck2021-yeti, and follows all the steps there - build the cart and check out using the code YETIC3SNOWCHECK2021 to not have to pay online. C3 processes the order, revises the invoice, and follows up with the dealer. Check out the detailed instructions and FAQs on those pages as well as the video guides.
Note that the dealer will pay the C3 invoice in full (minus of course the Free Gift deductions and the Dealer Discount), and that the "Yeti-Bucks" will be received directly from Camso (ie: they will give you a $400 line item discount in your Yeti invoice.).
Can I become a C3 dealer all year?
Of course! We'd love to be a part of your snowbike success and help build your customers' bikes to the next level. If you haven't already heard from us, fill out the form on this page: c3powersports.com/pages/become-a-c3-dealer and we'll surely have you set up in no time.
What are my margins on C3 accessories?
In the Camso / Yeti deal, all dealers will make 30% margin on the $400 Bucks themselves - that's $120 instant profit! Most customers will keep spending past that though - our average spend last year was $550-$750 and the majority of riders building a bike from scratch spent $1000-$2000. It's a great upsell opportunity. On sales PAST the $400 Bucks, you will make your normal margin as outlined in the C3 Dealer Agreement above. The margins vary per product, but on average this is 20% at the lowest and can be as high as 40% for large dealers. Please review the Dealer Agreement.
To access the Dealer page, you need to apply to be a dealer and be approved.
If you are an existing dealer, the password was emailed to you. If you forget it, search your* inbox for "password-for-c3-portal-2020". Almost certainly, only 1 email will come up, and it will be the one you need. Check spam if you need to.
(*this email went to whoever is the main contact person with C3, typically an owner or Parts Manager)