In our quest for the best, we identified an opportunity to partner our passion to deliver the ultimate snowbike experience with the dyno and engine management expertise of PLX Sport in Quebec to create a superior truly snowbike-specific ECU!
The biggest key that makes this the no-brainer best choice for YOUR bike is that every map is tuned and optimized for a C3 INTAKE (AIR is a pretty big factor in that whole air-fuel thing! We've done it right) - along of course with the weight of the track compared to a rear wheel and subzero temperatures and high & changing altitudes.
This gives a ton of very noticeable benefits for power and reliability:
- HORSEPOWER - Final dyno tests are ongoing and we'll post the actual results here for you when we're done - no BS! Early tests indicate multi-horsepower gains across the whole curve when the tuning is optimized for C3 intake's air delivery characteristics.
- Balance air-fuel ratios at all temperatures and altitudes - no more overfuelling, improved efficiency, reliability, and performance
- Constant re-calibrating of the curve profiles based on elevation (barometric pressure sensor)
- Start your engine easier from cold on any pump gas
- Some bikes we haven't had a chance to program yet, but we decided to still offer them in the meantime with the standard Vortex map. We know it is still definitely an upgrade over stock
- Some options are out of stock still
- Engine-control mapping is very sensitive and bike-specific, so if your model is not listed here, we don't have it available, sorry.
Expect more info soon including full Dyno reports with engine performance mod recommendations and the whole shebang!
Sometimes called ECU / ECM / EFI map box / tuner
How does the ECU compensate for altitude changes?
We were able to get it continuously sample and recalibrate for changing barometric pressures, meaning the air-fuel ratio will always be optimized for the density of the air at your elevation! Not just a single sample when starting up.
Does your ECU for the KTM work for my Husqvarna of the same year and model?
Yes, the tunes are the compatible for the same year and "model". In case you need the refresher: EXC ~ FE. XCF ~ FX. SXF ~ FC.
How about my Factory Edition?
As you may know, a 2015 Factory Edition KTM is the same as a 2016. A 2018 Factory Edition would use the 2019 option. All other years are business as usual.
Do you have an ECU for my bike?
If it is listed in the options above, then yes! If it is not listed, then no, sorry.
This product might be at a location near you! Click to see full Dealer page.