Rekluse is well-known for their auto-clutch technology (available here - Rekluse RadiusCX Auto Clutch), but did you know their TorqDrive Manual Clutch Pack provides some very tangible performance benefits for a fraction of the cost?
- The key is more friction disks = more torque capacity - TorqDrive uses premium steel for the friction disks and protective basket sleeves (compared to aluminum from OEM), allowing them to be thinner, so MORE disks can fit within the same envelope, dramatically increasing performance and durability
- Improved power delivery = stronger drive throughout the power band = feels like more power!
- Superior friction pad design and material - virtually eliminates clutch fade, up to 4 times longer clutch life
- Optimized plate design provides excellent lever feel; consistent control and behavior
- Additional friction disks provide an average of a 25% gain in torque capacity over stock, while reducing lever pull effort by an average of 10% (Figures vary by model)
- Rekluse basket sleeves eliminate basket wear and notching (Honda, Yamaha, Kawasaki)
- Simple - direct replacement for your OEM clutch pack
Fitment comment: as always, "Factory Edition" or "Rockstar Edition" models are one year ahead. Always use the parts for one year newer than the model year of your bike. Example, for 2022 KTM 450 SX-F Factory Edition, use the 2023 parts.Note: We do our best to stock these clutch packs and maintain what shows as "out of stock" on this page, but there may be errors. Rekluse is usually reasonably quick at at filling backorders, but it can be anywhere around 1-6 weeks or more when all is said and done. Please ask me in the chat box if you need to know a specific part lead time before you order it.
The below is for a Yamaha, but the principles apply to all bikes. You can search for your specific model on this page rekluse.com/document-library.
This product might be at a location near you! Click to see full Dealer page.