The best riser + handguard setup around, now compatible with your favourite GPS, further cementing the C3 system as the industry premium for sleek and polished finishing touches in your cockpit and dashboard.
- The lowest-profile mounting surface possible - GPS is less exposed to branches and debris
- Fixed 24° angle relative to the ground for ideal readability (or alternative "Lo" configuration, totally vertical)
- Maintain compatibility with one switch/gauge panel
- Verified 100% perfect "plug-and-play" fitment with Trail Tech Voyager Pro. Most other GPS models will work too, but cannot be guaranteed
- AMPS pattern holes are tapped for M4 screws included with Voyager pro and many other popular GPS units
- This bolt pattern is an industry standard and used on many Garmin / TomTom / Magellan, etc GPS units, as well as popular and flexible RAM ball mount systems
- Compatible with Trail Tech's billet Protector case
Includes everything you need to be plug-and-play with Voyager Pro and many other popular GPS units - the billet CNC'ed mount panel and 2 low profile socket cap screws. Does NOT include a GPS dock, or the 4 AMPS screws, as those are typically included with the GPS kit itself. Does NOT include the C3 one-piece top clamp itself (which is mandatory for use) - that's available on its own here or as part of a handguards kit.
This product might be at a location near you! Click to see full Dealer page.