Rekluse's world-renowned auto-clutch technology, in the best package yet!
- No more stalling - EXP technology uses centrifugal force to automatically engage and disengage the clutch based on engine RPM
- Easier starting and stopping, focus on the line and not on the clutch
- Maintain momentum and confidence. Use the torque of your motor without worrying about stalling
- Perfect power delivery every time
- Less arm fatigue - you don’t have to clutch as often, which preserves your arm for longer rides
- Fully tunable to suit rider and/or terrain
- TorqDrive friction disk technology coupled with EXP and our Core technology results in significant advancement in auto performance with exceptional hook-up, lever feel and durability
- More friction disks = more torque capacity - TorqDrive technology uses premium steel for the friction disks and protective basket sleeves, allowing them to be thinner, so MORE disks can fit within the same envelope, dramatically increasing performance and durability
- Superior friction pad design and material - up to 4 times longer clutch life
- Increased power transfer over OEM
- Optimized pressure plate design provides excellent lever feel; consistent control and behavior
- Core components deliver improved oil flow and stability over wide temperature ranges - clutch fade is virtually eliminated
- TorqDrive friction disks provide longer clutch life with less adjustment over time
- Rekluse basket sleeves eliminate basket wear and notching
- Engineered and made from aerospace quality billet aluminum
Fitment comment: as always, "Factory Edition" or "Rockstar Edition" models are one year ahead. Always use the parts for one year newer than the model year of your bike. Example, for 2022 KTM 450 SX-F Factory Edition, use the 2023 parts.
Note: RadiusCX complete clutch packs are not always kept in stock at C3 Powersports' warehouse. Rekluse is usually reasonably quick at at filling backorders, but it can be anywhere around 1-6 weeks when all is said and done. Please ask me in the chat box if you need to know a specific part lead time before you order it.
Videos - Features & Install
The below is for a Yamaha, but the principles apply to all bikes. You can search for your specific model on this page rekluse.com/document-library.
This product might be at a location near you! Click to see full Dealer page.