We never ride without one! Whether you are a fan of the night-ride and are complementing a sweet LED Lightbar, or just need to make sure you'll make it back to the truck, a versatile high-quality flashlight is a game-changer. The Mountain Lab options are powerful and robust, and beat most competitors when it comes to bang-for-buck with brightness and battery capacity.
- Directly compatible with GoPro helmet mount and other GoPro accessories
- Extra helmet mount and handlebar mount included
- Easy to use, with different light brightness settings to find the perfect balance of brightness and battery life
- Up to 200m beam distance, Acrylic Optical Lens with a broad beam and anti-glare
- Strobe setting for emergencies
- Waterproof! Aluminum alloy body
- High-quality lithium rechargeable battery, charge with a USB cable (included) at home or in your vehicle
- Recommended for snowbiking, snowmobiling, mountain biking, dirt biking, hiking adventures, and more
The x800 is ultra-compact and lighter than a GoPro, the x1800 packs a huge brightness punch and is still under half a pound, with the x1260 in the middle ground. For more casual use, their simple yet capable Kinetic Headlamp is worth checking out
(~2hr battery life)
|800 lumens||1260 lumens||1800 lumens|
|Battery capacity||3350 mAh||4500 mAh||6700 mAh|
|Power bank capability
(ex: charge your phone)
(control from handlebars)
|Battery life on Low (200 lumens)||6 hrs||9 hrs||12.5 hrs|
|Battery life on Eco (50-100 lumens)||23.5hrs||35hrs||50hrs|
|Size (LxWxH in mm)||101x34x31||118x53x33|
Pictures and videos courtesy of Mountain Lab. x1800 shown here.
This product might be at a location near you! Click to see full Dealer page.