Not much to say - you NEED a headlamp, and if you don't already have one, the Mountain Lab Kinetic Headlamp is a great one!
- Easy to use, with two lights - spot and flood - and five brightness settings up to 290 lumens to find the perfect balance of brightness and battery life
- Motion sensor for gesture control option - perfect for when you're wearing gloves or busy holding tools or parts
- Neat features like adjustable angle and a built-in hang hook for other creative uses
- IPX7 Waterproof
- High-quality 1200mAh lithium rechargeable battery for 4-20 hours, depending on brightness setting. Charge with a USB cable (included) at home or in your vehicle
- Recommended for casual everyday use and as an emergency backup for snowbiking, snowmobiling, mountain biking, dirt biking, hiking adventures, and more - some brighter options for night-riding include C3 LED lightbars and Mountain Lab Helmet Lights
This product might be at a location near you! Click to see full Dealer page.