When you ride hard (like we do!), sometimes those "ouch" moments are unavoidable... Injuries are never fun, and being deep in the backcountry can make it even more serious. We personally consider appropriate padding / armor an absolute must-have for snowbiking dirtbiking etc, and we recommend you do too - "Dress for the crash, not the ride!"
We've tried a handful of different styles and brands, and the Leatt lineup is our top pick across the board. When it comes to upper body, the Airfit line is the best balance of light and comfortable enough to fit over your base layer but below your jacket and forget it's even there, yet robust enough and with excellent coverage so that it can take hits. Trust us, it's saved our Crash Test Dummies (I mean, staff members) over and over!
We carry the vest and the full upper body protector, depending on your preferences. Of course, go with the long sleeve Body Protector if you like the added shoulder, elbow, and arm padding (it's our favourite).
3DF AirFit ventilated impact foam (not rigid hard plastic)
- Tested and certified as impact protection "CE EN1621 Level 2"
- 3D design ensures a comfortable, great fit, and good coverage of chest, back, and sides
- Easy-to-wear, zip-up compression sock design for maximum evaporation
- Anti-odor MoistureCool and AirMesh wicking fabrics (easy to clean, hand wash only)
- Adjustable fit with elastic chest strap to give more secure protector positioning
- Weight: only around 2lbs for the vest and 3lbs for the full Body Protector
- Works great with the Leatt 3DF Impact Short and Pant , and the Leatt Dual Axis or EXT Knee & Shin Guards
|160-172 cm||172-184 cm||184-196 cm|
|5' 3" - 5' 8"||5' 8" - 6' 0"||6' 0" - 6' 5"|
Note: Unfortunately, as clothing is not our core business focus, we do NOT have a program in place to offer free returns or exchanges. For all returns, you will assume responsibility of shipping the items back to us, and repackaging/restocking fees may apply as applicable. So, if you're unsure about sizing, you may wish to visit your local dealership instead so you can try them on. (Our full Return Policy can be found at the link at the bottom of the page.)
Note: We do our best to keep these in inventory and maintain what shows as "out of stock" on this page, but there may be errors. Leatt is usually reasonably quick at at filling backorders, but it can be anywhere around 1-6 weeks when all is said and done. Please ask me in the chat box if you need to know a specific part lead time before you order it.
This product might be at a location near you! Click to see full Dealer page.